|Title: Forgiveness - Visual Worship|
Subtitle: Integrity Films
Release date: March 2005
Visual Worship is the first worship resource of its kind ... a toolbox of film and musical components all centered around a biblical theme that will assist every worship leader, pastor and small group leader. Each package includes short films, testimonies, dramatic readings, hymns and contemporary songs, a ‘visual prompter series’ and sermon outlines along with Guides for Student Pastors, Small Groups and Christian Education. You can choose as many of the ideas as you wish to create a uniquely powerful service!
This unique series provides you and your congregation with some of the most powerful film/video segments ever created. Along with multiple award-winning short films, your package will include hymns and contemporary songs for praise and worship, produced by some of the most talented arrangeers, as well as remarkable true-life testimonies on film plus more additional components.
Imagine your worship service seamlessly integrating sights and sounds all designed to reinforce one biblical theme.
Imagine your sermon merging with films, hymns, real life testimonials, short stories, and responsive readings.
Imagine these elements right at your finger tips in one media library that can also be used in small groups, youth retreats, and adult classes.
Helping your church re-discover forgiveness through a visual worship experience.
On most days saying "I'm sorry" isnlt that hard. But there are also times when we feel bound to unforgiveness and regret. This resource features film and musical components centered around one biblical theme, including:
- Welcome/Prompters: Your worship experience begins when your congregation is first seated! Six thought-provoking questions displayed on your screens will help prepare them for the sermon/teaching.
- Short Film: Hidden Meanings - produced by IMS Productions, is an honest yet disturbing display of typical family conflict that illustrates piercing moments of regret.
- Congregational Hymn: Great Is Thy Faithfulness arranged by John E. Coates. Beginning with a responsive reading proclaiming God's faithfullness, this arrangement segues into a powerful presentation of visual effects and congregational singing.
- Sermon Outlines: Dr. Michael Duduit, head of American Ministry Resources, has prepared a sermon outline you may wish to consider, adapt, or use in its entirety. In addition he has included a collection of illustrations for your consideration, centered on the theme of time.
- Testimony: Eye witnesses of God's grace and love remind us of how strong and loving He really is. Your congregation will be introduced to Rheonna as she tells her story of failure, sin and abuse and ultimately redemption.
- Closing Song: Lord Have Mercy - simple, repetitious, and graphically alive, this song is a perfect call to repentance. With thoughtful emphasis and Biblical text at the closing, it could move man to turn to God and accept forgiveness.
- Bible Reading: The Scriptures will come alive to readers as the congregation is led through Biblical text that tells us the story of Peter. All text appears on film with attractive lyrics, graphics, sound and design.
- Leadership Guides: There are three prepared guides to help you and your staff create deep and meaningful encounters for your congregation. Included is a Student Pastor Guide, Outreach/Small Group Guide, and a Pastor/Worship Leader Guide. This is not just a Sunday morning worship experience! Components not used in a Sunday service can easily be adapted for small groups, youth retreats, and Sunday school classes.