|Title: Worship Bass Course - Beginner Volume 3|
Subtitle: Musicademy - Instructional DVD
Release date: March 2008
From trusted worship music resource Musicademy comes the Beginners Worship Bass Course. The courses are taught by top Christian session musician Matt Weeks whose credits include Matt Redman, Tim Hughes, Chris Tomlin, Brian Doerksen, Paul Baloche, Graham Kendrick, Vineyard Music and many others.By following this 3-DVD course you will learn how to:
Plus gear guide, practice tracks and tips from some of the world’s best known worship leaders and bassists including Chris Tomlin's bass player Jesse Reeves.
- Play open, fretted, long and short notes and develop left and right hand technique
- Create different grooves in time with the kick drum
- Play worship songs in different keys using major and minor scales
- Discover intervals, Nashville numbering and transposing
- Use arpeggios, octaves, passing notes and harmony lines
- Learn and play along to Blessed Be Your Name, Here I am to Worship, Hosanna, Everlasting God and Beautiful One
This course covers a years’ worth of worship focused lessons and is suitable for complete beginners as well as guitarists who want to
transfer their skills to bass.
Below, you can select a highlighted sample audition a video clip of the DVD content for the Worship Bass Course. THe clips is available in Windows Media format. If you do not have the latest version of Windows Media Player, you can download the Windows Media player.