|Title: The Christian Life Hymnal - Red - Pew Hymnal|
Subtitle: Hendrickson Worship
Release date: September 2006
Pew Edition - (6.5" x 9.5") Red Hardcover.
Editted by: Eric Wyse.
Recognizing the multifaceted nature of Christian churches today, this collection of 600 hymns offers an outstanding worship resource for any congregation. From classic anthems to beloved gospel standards, and from the most popular hymns of the major Christian denominations to new worship favorites particularly suited to congregational singing, it features the best of the best for every tradition and every generation. High quality bindings ensure decades of use by congregations, small groups, and individuals.
- Includes core hymns from the major Christian denominations
- Seven helpful indices including the most thorough topical index available
- 600 classic anthems, beloved gospel standards, and new worship favorites
- An extensive seasonal selection
- Attractive bindings complement any sanctuary décor
- Topical Index of Hymns
- Index of First Lines & Titles (with parenthetical key)
- Scriptural References
- Authors, Composers & Sources
- Alphabetical Index of Tunes
- Church Year
- Metrical index