|Title: Sounds of Celebration - Volume Two - Bass/Tuba|
Subtitle: Solos with Ensemble Arrangements
This sequel to the successful Volume One contains a wealth of popular praise choruses blended with favorite hymns. Perform with one, two, three, four or more players! Mix and match instruments regardless of your weekly attendance.
Arranged by Stan Pethel.
This series was designed with flexibility in mind, for multiple uses that range from solo instrument with piano, to full orchestra. Here are some basic ways Sounds of Celebration can be used:
- Using a solo instrument with piano. Traditional solo music with the solo instrument playing the melody. The piano book works with all of the instruments in the set.
- Using multiple instruments on the solo with the piano, the cued notes in the solo part may be played for harmony as indicated. The lead instruments can be of the same type, or mixed.
- Using the piano book and several players, keep a few players on the melody so it is heard, and let others play the ensemble parts. As long as the piano and melody are played, the other parts will add to the sound.
- Using the CD (sold separately) as an accompaniment track, use the solo books with one or multiple players. Keep one or two players on the melody, and let others play the ensemble part. The piano can also play along.
- As a full ensemble, use the piano book for a rhythm section if desired. Have one or more players on the melody part and the rest on the ensemble parts.
- You Are My All In All / I Surrender All
- Lord, Be Glorified /Take My Life And Let It Be
- Find Us Faithful
- All Hail King Jesus / O Worship The King
- Give Thanks / Now Thank We All Our God
- Jesus, Name Above All Names / Oh, How I Love Jesus
- No Other Name
- Praise and Adoration Medley: We Bring The Sacrifice Of Praise / Joyful, Joyful, We Adore Thee / Serve The Lord With Gladness
- Sanctuary / Come, Thou Fount of Every Blessing
- Thy Word
No longer available at WorshipMusic.com