|Title: Sounds of Celebration - Violin|
Subtitle: Solos with Ensemble Arrangements
This series is useful to fill plenty of solo and ensemble needs. Whether it's a soloist using a book (accompanied by piano or the fully-orchestrated accompaniment track) or two, three, four players, or a full orchestra, Sounds of Celebration is a uniquely flexible new idea for church instrumentalists! Each book includes a solo line and an ensemble line. Mix and match lines with different instruments if used with an ensemble, or play the solo line when used as a solo book.
Arranged by Stan Pethel.
This series was designed with flexibility in mind, for multiple uses that range from solo instrument with piano, to full orchestra. Here are some basic ways Sounds of Celebration can be used:
- Using a solo instrument with piano. Traditional solo music with the solo instrument playing the melody. The piano book works with all of the instruments in the set.
- Using multiple instruments on the solo with the piano, the cued notes in the solo part may be played for harmony as indicated. The lead instruments can be of the same type, or mixed.
- Using the piano book and several players, keep a few players on the melody so it is heard, and let others play the ensemble parts. As long as the piano and melody are played, the other parts will add to the sound.
- Using the CD (sold separately) as an accompaniment track, use the solo books with one or multiple players. Keep one or two players on the melody, and let others play the ensemble part. The piano can also play along.
- As a full ensemble, use the piano book for a rhythm section if desired. Have one or more players on the melody part and the rest on the ensemble parts.
- As The Deer / My Faith Looks Up To Thee
- Give Thanks / Now Thank We All Our God
- Glorify Thy Name / We Will Glorify
- Great Is The Lord
- He Is Exalted / O For a Thousand Tongues to Sing
- I Love You Lord / My Jesus, I Love Thee
- Lord, I Lift Your Name On High / All Hail The Power Of Jesus' Name
- More Precious Than Silver / When I Survey The Wondrous Cross
- Shine, Jesus, Shine
- Shout To The Lord