|Title: Sibelius G7|
Subtitle: Fastest, easiest way to create, play and post tab.
Release date: March 2003
Fastest, easiest way to create, play and post tab.
Sibelius G7 is the ultimate software for creating and playing guitar tab!
NEW: You can now try out many of these popular software products (that are featured in this area of our website), by downloading a free demo of the software and trying it out! These demo versions will give you a flavor of the software before you buy and will help you see what software tool is right for you! Select HERE to visit our new download site.
If you want to view an online video tutorial, select HERE and learn more about getting a free demo downloads of our popular software programs.
Sibelius G7 Overview
Designed by guitarists for guitarists, Sibelius G7 provides the fastest way for you to create signature riffs. It even reads and plays tab from other people, making it easy to learn new songs.
G7 will turn tab into notation and let you create lead sheets add chord symbols, chord diagrams, lyrics and more. And it even lets you post your songs on the Internet.
G7 is so easy to use that you can write down your ideas almost as fast as they come to you won t ever forget that lick again!
- Create guitar tab, chords, lyrics and notation
- Learn songs from ASCII tab, MIDI files and sheet music
- Scan music and turn it into tab
- Listen to tab play back with bends, slides, etc.
- Post songs on the Internet
Play and Learn
G7 plays back everything you create including bends, slides, and other guitar technigues. Hear how it sounds instantly. Need to learn to play it fast? Watch the interactive fretboard play it and follow along.
Open Tab File and Arrange
G7 converts you existing ASCII Tab into a format that plays back, and can be quickly rearranged. Want to hear your printed Tab? Simply scan it into G7 and press Play. Want to create lead sheets with piano, vocal, and guitar parts? No problem, G7 makes this as easy as possible.
G7 creates drum parts in seconds. You pick the style, and G7's pattern generator writes out the entire drum part.
G7 provides you with a free web page to place your photo and bio. Plus you can market your music to a world wide audience. Need to send your Tab to others? Simply email it in G7/Scorch format (they can see it, print it and play it using their browser), or save it in ASCII Tab format.
G7 includes an encyclopedia of guitars, styles, and techniques. There is no faster way to lear new guitar skills and techniques.
Write and Tab
Fretboard entry enables the guitarist to create Tab faster and easier than ever before.
- Create music using on-screen fretboard, mouse, scanner or MIDI guitar/keyboard. Unlimited song length.
- Loads ASCII tab & btab files, MIDI files, TIFF graphics (many useful graphics included). Saves ASCII tab files, web pages, MIDI files, graphics files.
- Instruments: huge range of acoustic, semi-acoustic and electric guitars and basses, banjo, dobro, mandolin, etc. plus vocals, keyboards, drums, lead instruments. Numerous standard guitar tunings plus any custom tuning, any number of strings. Up to 16 simultaneous instruments.
- Guitar tab: bend, pre-bend, slide, hammer-on, pull-off, vibrato bar scoop/dip/dive and return, palm rake, bracketed notes, etc.
- Plays bends, slides etc., tempo marks, dynamics, different rhythmic feels (e.g. swing, rock). Play, rewind, fast-forward, pause, stop, tempo slider, mixer.
- Converts between tab, notation and chord symbols.
- Transposes tab, chord diagrams and notation.
- Automatically creates drum parts in many styles.
- Complete guide to guitars, styles and techniques.
- Notation: notes, chords, rests, clefs, accidentals, key signatures, time signatures, articulations, slurs, ties, hairpins, trills, other lines, lyrics, dynamics, other text, chord symbols, guitar chord diagrams (with built-in and custom libraries), tremolos & rolls, triplets, quintuplets and other tuplets, drum noteheads, colored music.
- Print any page size/shape, traditional or handwritten music look, automatic page numbers & bar numbers.
- Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/NT4 or later
- Pentium 133Mhz or faster (Pentium III recommended)
- 64Mb+ RAM (128Mb for Windows 2000/XP)
- 80Mb free hard disk space
- Mac OS 9.1/9.2 or later (OS X requires 10.1 or later)
- G3 / G4 / iMac
- 128Mb+ RAM (256Mb for OS X)
- 80Mb free hard disk space