|Title: Integrity's iWORSHIP DVD Choral Series - Volume 1 - DVD|
Subtitle: A Total Worship Experience
Release date: October 2003
This revolutionary choral DVD series from Integrity Music will add an interactive dimension to worship, combining the power of the world's best-known worship songs with breathtaking videos for use with your choir and/or special vocal group.
Arranged by Jay Rouse. Orchestrated by Richard Kingsmore.
DVD Features include:
- Timeless worship songs for every environment
- Four audio modes (listening, stereo trax, split trax, click trax)
- removable subtitles
- Demonstration [full stereo master with vocals] - You will hear the original vocals singing the song, just as if your were listening to a CD.
- Split Trax [left side instruments / right side vocals (no solo)] - For any time that you want to utilize the video and the background trax of the songs. The instrumental trax will play through the left audio channel of the DVD and the vocals will play through the right channel.
- Stereo Trax [stereo instrumentals without vocals] - This is the full stereo instrumental audio trax without the vocals.
- Click Trax [right side click trax / left side instrumental] - This option allows a choir to lead worship while syncing to the videos and allows a congregation to worship with iWorship videos along with them. Simply send the right audio channel (click trax) to key instrumentalists (ie, drummer, rhythm section) via headphones. When a song is started, you will be given two measures of click trax-eight full counts-to synchronize before the music plays. Typically the drummer will hear one bar for reference, then click one bar with his sticks and everyone joins on the third bar. The left channel of audio on the Click Trax option is an instrumental reference to assist in finding your way.
There is an option to display the lyrics. Select On or Off. By default, this iWorship DVD is set to Demonstration with the lyrics display off.Play Options
- Play All Songs - Allows you to play all three songs on this iWorship Choral DVD in the sequenced order of the disc. When you use this option, all three videos will lead you through a worship experience that has a definite beginning, middle and end.
- Play Single Songs - Should you choose to play a single song, you will move to the Play Single Song submenu. This menu lists all three songs and allows you to pick which one you want to play.