|Title: Disappointment - Visual Worship|
Subtitle: Integrity Films
Release date: June 2005
Visual Worship is the first worship resource of its kind ... a toolbox of film and musical components all centered around a biblical theme that will assist every worship leader, pastor and small group leader. Each package includes short films, testimonies, dramatic readings, hymns and contemporary songs, a ‘visual prompter series’ and sermon outlines along with Guides for Student Pastors, Small Groups and Christian Education. You can choose as many of the ideas as you wish to create a uniquely powerful service!
This unique series provides you and your congregation with some of the most powerful film/video segments ever created. Along with multiple award-winning short films, your package will include hymns and contemporary songs for praise and worship, produced by some of the most talented arrangeers, as well as remarkable true-life testimonies on film plus more additional components.
Imagine your worship service seamlessly integrating sights and sounds all designed to reinforce one biblical theme.
Imagine your sermon merging with films, hymns, real life testimonials, short stories, and responsive readings.
Imagine these elements right at your finger tips in one media library that can also be used in small groups, youth retreats, and adult classes.
Helping your church understand disappointment through a visual worship experience.
Disappointment comes to us all. The Good News is that God promises his people grace and peace through these difficult times. This resource features 10 film and musical components centered around one biblical theme, including:
- Welcome/Prompters: Your worship experience begins when your congregation is first seated! Six thought-provoking questions displayed on your screens will help prepare them for the sermon on disappointment.
- Congregational Hymn: It Is Well With My Soul - arranged by David Clydesdale and adapted for choirs and praise band, this powerful hymn celebrates the promise and power of a Sovereign God in the midst of difficulty.
- Filmatic Moment: The Story that inspired the hymn It Is Well With My Soul is illustrated through dramatic film footage. This piece will sober young and old and emphasizes what is truly important in their pursuit of success.
- Short Film: What's Wrong With This Picture? - produced by filmmaker Jeffrey Travis, proves that disappointment has no age barriers. This humorous film will engage all ages and illustrate your sermon perfectly...without saying a word.
- Contemporary Song: How Can I Glorify? - in the midst of disappointment and failure, how can we glorify His name? Written by Rober Rogers, this song provides the perfect response and closing for your service.
- Testimony: Many Americans heard about Robert Roger's tragic accident in 2003 when an unexplained deluge swept across I-35, taking his family's van miles down a ferocious river, killing all four of his children and his precious wife, leaving on Robert alive. His powerful testimony speaks of the peace and comfort God gives His people in difficult times.
- Scripture Reading: The reading of God's Word is powerful, especially when God's people are encouraged to read it enthusiastically! On this unique selection, there are various options from which to choose.
- Sermon Outlines: Dr. Michael Duduit, head of Preaching Magazine, has prepared a sermon outline you may wish to consider, adapt, or use in its entirety. In addition he has included a collection of illustrations for your consideration, centered on the theme of disappointment.
- Leadership Guides: There are prepared guides to help you and your staff create deep and meaningful encounters for your congregation. Included is a Student Pastor Guide, Outreach/Small Group Guide, and a Pastor/Worship Leader Guide. This is not just a Sunday morning worship experience! Components not used in a Sunday service can easily be adapted for small groups, youth retreats, and Sunday school classes.
- Integrity's iWORSHIP: Integrity Music has long provided praise and worship music for churches throughout the world. For churches just beginning to use these visual elements in their services, there are 2 additional songs relating to the the of Disappointment--all graphically designed and including lyrics and tracks.